* Appointed International Advisory Board Member of The Open University Business School in October, 2020.
* Featured on Management Today’s 35 Women Under 35 list, 2020.
* Finalist at the Women of the Future Awards, 2020 (Technology & Digital category).
* Named by the Financial Times and Inclusive Boards as one of the Top 100 Most Influential Leaders in UK Tech.
* Interviewed by TuneIn Global Radio about Career & Leadership Coaching.
* Interviewed by Women of Silicon Roundabout about Leadership & Management.
* Interviewed by MyPeople Group about Leading & Managing High-Performance teams.
* Appointed as a Judge for the Broadcast Digital Awards 2019.
* Appointed Board Member & Trustee of the Middlesex Learning Trust in 2018.
* Profiled by The Guardian (2014) in an article about postgraduate education and job prospects in the UK.
* Awarded the prestigious British Council Scholarship to pursue Master’s degree in the UK for the academic year 2011-12.
For more details, please visit my LinkedIn profile, thanks!